We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trip for 10 people

MKE
4 posts
Save Topic
Boat trip for 10 people

I will be in Huatulco next month staying at Dreams in a group of 10 people. We are looking to do a boat trip one day for about 5 hours which will take us around the numerous bays, allowing us to dock and get lunch/dinner if we would like. Is there anything anyone would recommend? I have been looking online but having a hard time finding accommodations for 10 people. Any other tips for things to do with a larger group would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trip for 10 people

We chartered a sailboat for the 6 of us. They said it would hold 20, but we thought 10 would be perfect. Luna Azul was the name of the boat, Salvador is the captain.

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
676 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trip for 10 people

Most pangas will hold 10 pax, there are larger ones like Blue Marlin that holds 16 pax. A yacht will be ideal for your party, the Virginia runs for about $500 USD/day.

Alfredo

MKE
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trip for 10 people

Thank you so much for the ideas. Any websites I can check out prior to leaving?

4. Re: Boat trip for 10 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco