We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
277 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

Do they have hammocks and if so where are they located?

Also, I know they have volleyball and couldn't find any info

if its beach volleyball.

I sure hope so ;)

Canada
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

They have a few hammocks hanging along the upper end of the beaches, like where you would first walk onto the sand. I remember most of them being pretty spread out, so a good way to get away by yourself.

We did not see any volleyball games the week we were there, but I am sure they could set one up on the activity beach if asked. They had a convention group running relay races and obstacle courses on that beach one day. They do have a ping pong table set up on the beach, and in the heat, was all the energy I could muster!

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

They played volleyball in front of the fitness center, but I honestly can't remember if it was grass or sand.

Like bryna said, ask and you'll get it for sure. Dan and his activities team by the pool are extremely accommodating and will get a game going for you if it isn't on the schedule already. My group had fun with the pool basketball, no natural ability evident to us spectators.

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
277 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

Thanks, I shall ask Dan to get us started as we have a big group going and love beach volleyball

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
292 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

There are a few hammocks spead out on the grassy area by the main buffet rest. and by the massage hut also a few on the middle beach benind the palapas.I think there were some by the sports beach too.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
349 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

The volleyball is on the hard courts in front of the main buffet - they are not grass or sand.

They also have basketball nets here.

I never saw a net or place for a net on the beaches.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
845 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

They will set up a net for volleyball on the sand at the sports beach. They had one for a convention during our visit in late January. Cooler being right by the ocean, as it is HOT, HOT,HOT!

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
277 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

Awesome!!! Good to hear!!! We were hoping for beach volleyball!!!

Looks like we just gotta ask ;)

8. Re: Hammocks and beach volleyball at las brisas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 05:15