We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

illinois
Level Contributor
549 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

Hola , Loving sunset sails Hurricane divers referred us to Adelino Olea who confirms sunset sail (550 pesos) around 4 pm on 8 of March. We need a couple of more people. She advises she can pickup at hotel. Please email her (or us to forward) so she know we have at least 4+ people. (I think this is the Blue Azul people) We did this with some couples both in Puerto Vallarta and Sayulita and it was a blast . Viva- Greg and Jo Ellen

Huatulco, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Huatulco
Level Contributor
942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

FYI: Adelino is male and the name of the sailing yacht is Luna Azul. :-)

Roberto

Hurricane Divers

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
200 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

We may be interested but hubby not home right now for me to ask. We have never been on a Sunset Sail and I think it sounds interesting. How long is this and don't mind my ignorance but is this a sail boat?

illinois
Level Contributor
549 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

Usually they sail out for about 2 and half hours with drinks and snacks. Roberto thank you again for getting His address! Lo Siento- Greg

milwaukee, wi
Level Contributor
513 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

Greg:

Do you have a link we can see the boat and prices, we are sailors and might be interested.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

I have some pictures of the Luna Azul and our sunset cruise if you want to PM your email address or you can friend me on Facebook. There was six of us and it was one of our highlights. Adelino was great and even let our MN boater drive it or whatever you call it, tiller is all that comes to mind an I think thats a garden tool, LOL.

illinois
Level Contributor
549 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

OK everyone, I think we are making proress gathering some people. Excuse again misspelling Friday and not knowing Adelino was a he. HIS email is: ttchahue@hotmail.com > Jenny thank you for picture offer (though I am not sure people from Minn should be driving boats). Can you confirm for my wife there is some sort of bano if necessary. On to March 8- Greg

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

Bano is why we chose the Luna Azul for our sunset cruise, it was a deal breaker for a number of us. Although none of us actually used it, LOL.

Now that Roberto supplied the information I was missing, I'll write a review and post my pictures.

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

My review is under Santa Cruz Bay, we saw some sea turtles and manta rays. It was early January.

illinois
Level Contributor
549 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

Hey Lady D from Manitoba, Did hubby ever get home> Did you email Adelino? Hope to see you- Greg

milwaukee, wi
Level Contributor
513 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunset sail Fridat March 8- need some people!

Greg:

We e mailed today and waiting for details,we are likely in for 2. We are staying at Secrets so guess this will be a few dollar cab ride.