We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just sayin....

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
132 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
just sayin....

Not even 2 weeks since we were in Huatulco , I miss it! sigh*

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
845 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just sayin....

I am so with you, we returned Feb 2nd. I keep looking back at our trip pictures with a smile and sigh. Love Huatulco

Edited: 22 February 2013, 03:04
Canada
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just sayin....

It's been one month for me and I still look at the pictures. Different screen saver everyday.

Oh I miss the breakfast buffet!

When we win the lotto we already decided to spend 3 months there first!

Mankato, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just sayin....

Snowed in today and really missing wonderful Huatulco. We were there the beginning of Jan which earlier than usual and doesn't help the beach blues at all.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just sayin....

We have not been in Huatulco for 2 years and we still miss it. We will be back in 2014, only 50 weeks from now. Once you experience Huatulco, you will use it as a bench mark for all vacations.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
251 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just sayin....

We were there in Nov but looking at this snow coming down, I'm checking the prices for April. Huatulco is addictive and I can't stay away.

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just sayin....

I agree with you all for sure. We do go to Huatulco at Las Brisas for the past 4 years and April 1st will be our 5th...sooooo excited but know already how depressed I will be upon returning :(:( Then each Nov we try a new place but nothing will ever compare to Huatulco. It's already decided retirement will be a few months during our winters in Huatulco.

Just sayin'

Pickering, Ontario
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: just sayin....

I have to agree with you all - we've been home since Tuesday night. Looking out now at winds and the snow has begun. Thinking back to those lazy days on the beach and the warm (okay, it is HOT) sand on our toes..... Nice memories on a cold winter's day.

Medicine Hat, Canada
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just sayin....

Oh my gosh poor you lol. How bout don't look out the window and just fill your day with dreams of being in HOT Huatulco..........

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just sayin....

Huatulco is warm and waiting for all of you to come back soon!

Canada
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: just sayin....

HOT HOT BEAUTIFUL!

I really love going away anywhere , but to be guaranteed good weather is a definite plus. After traveling a bit, this is one of the biggest factors for me when I have just 7 days a year on a budget.