We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa prices at Secrets

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Spa prices at Secrets

Do does anyone have a scanned copy of what the current spa prices are at Secrets? Or even just know some the prices for different treatments. Interested in a 50 minute sweedish massage, singles or couples, also interested in a hot stone massage. Do they have daily spa specials? If so what are they and how much were they?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

Just got back - had the couples massage and hydrotherapy and it was AMAZING. Sticker price is $150 CDN or USD can't remember, but we sat through the sales pitch for an hour and a half and got the couples for $78 CDN for both of us. The package they try to get you to buy into is a total money pit, but we did not feel obliged and the spa was amazing. Personally I can't justify $300 for two hours in a spa but $78 was fine. It is such a lovely spa - at the very least go do the hydrotherapy which is only $25 with the hotel coupons you get ($65 otherwise). Soe days I think there were deals - 30% off I think?! Sorry don't remember any other prices up there but go take a look when you first get there - It will be hard not to go after that!

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,500 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

Here is the spa menu but they don't give prices

secretsresorts.com/pdf/…secrc-spa.pdf

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

Wow Clashgirl that is a huge discount! How did you know to sit through the sales pitch? We are getting resort coupons from our travel agent. Obviously i don't want to sit through a sales pitch but if it gets me a discount like that for the spa i will do it. Did they just ask you when you checked in?

Thanks!

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,500 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

Why waste an hour and a half on your valuable vacation time when you can go to La Bocana beach and get a couples massage for less than $78.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

They do give a discount book with coupons that give something like 50% off. You get them at the AMR desk just say no to the presentation.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

It's not all about the rubbing. The whole Secrets Spa experience is world class.

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
8,986 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

My "sales pitch" was the orientation meeting the first morning. They decribed the features of the hotel, out trips and the general area. They said coupons were available at the spa desk. There we received a very low key pitch for a time share with the hotels parent company and the coupons. We found it informative and worthwhile and not wasted time at all.

Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

Alegre, what type of discount did you receive?

Vancouver BC
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
8,986 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

They are hotel credits but I didn't use them so don't know the value.

Edmonton
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Spa prices at Secrets

There is an AMR desk in the lobby where you can get the coupon book. Just say you are not interested in the presentation and they will give you a booklet that has discounts for the spa and wine from the wine menu (non house wine). There may also be some other discounts, but can't remember, we only used the spa discount. As I remember the spa discount is something like 40% off. You are only allowed one coupon booklet for your stay.