We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympic hockey gold medal game

Bruce Peninsula...
Level Contributor
387 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Olympic hockey gold medal game

Where will be the best place to watch the gold medal hockey game, Sunday Feb. 23

Dan

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

My basement :-) USA

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,680 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

The Bolshoy Ice Dome was sold out several months ago. You will have to pay a high Ruble for a seat.

You might have to settle for one of the big screens around the Sochi Coastal Cluster.

Bovada odds makers have both Canada and Russia 11/5 odds with Sweden third at 9/2.

Good luck.

Edited: 08 January 2014, 00:46
Bruce Peninsula...
Level Contributor
387 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

Oops Sorry, I mean in the Huatulco area, unless your basement is near Santa Cruz

Edited: 08 January 2014, 00:58
victoria, bc
Level Contributor
1,810 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

Ukie- This ones for You! The only thing that would have made this any sweeter was if there was a Mexican Soccer announcer.... GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z0W1MUv_c4

Hubs was down there in November, dropped in to Senor Pucks, I think the bar has changed names/ owners.. He said that it was ok, bartender was not overly excited about changing the channel so they could watch a little NFL.

Suze

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

I'm going to be in Huatulco that day as well. Unfortunately, I just checked the schedule and the game will be played at 7am Eastern!

Lucknow Ontario
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

Hey there Wiarton.. We are from Lucknow and will be there first week of Feb... We planned on going back to Senior Pucks anyhow so we will scope it out.. 2 years ago they had hockey on everywhere.. The Alberjes (SP) and maybe even Don Porforinos had hockey on full time.. Across from Barcelo!!

Edited: 08 January 2014, 05:53
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

Have read on another forum topic as well as the Senor Pucks Facebook page that they are now closed.

I will be in Huatulco for the Super Bowl, and was hoping to go there to watch it. Not looking like I'll be able to do that. Not sure where we will go to watch it. Any ideas?

Lucknow Ontario
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

We will be there for the Superbowl as well so Im curious about recommendations too. So much for Senor Pucks.. Is the Typsy Blowfish still closed too?? Hey Indiesmom, we are likely on the same flight!!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

We are flying down on the 31st hammie-7. And you? Staying at the VB again this year. Love that hotel! ♥

Lucknow Ontario
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Olympic hockey gold medal game

Hey there Indie we are actually leaving Pearson on the 28th and staying at the Barcelo again... We were going to do the condo thing this year but our adult kids are coming to discover Huatulco and wanted to do the AI thing.. Condo time next year.. If we find a venue that would e good for the Super Bowl, we will let you know... This winter is killing us!! Lol