We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding las brisas

Grande Prairie...
12 posts
Save Topic
wedding las brisas

hello, just wondering if anyone has gotten married at las brisas recently. We have gotten lots of great info on dreams but would also like to take a closer look at las brisas. Any info on how it was to deal with their wedding planner and their wedding packages in general would be appreciated. Thanks

Calgary
Level Contributor
70 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: wedding las brisas

Hi Chris - contact Erika.fernandez@brisas.com.mx

She is the head of concierge and a friend of mine. I planned a wonderful birthday surprise for my boyfriend (no comparison to a wedding I know) and everything turned out perfect. This will be our 10th visit to Las Brisas. You can have your ceremony and reception overlooking the ocean on Playa Secreta (the aisle is a green space lined with candles) or you can have your ceremony/reception on Playa Aventura looking over the bay right on the sand. Both options are beautiful. I believe there are other options as well. Congrats!!!

Ponemah, Manitoba
Level Contributor
204 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: wedding las brisas

We attended a wedding at las brisas in 2009....it was totally awesome in every way...we have returned to las brisas four times since and we are currently on our sixth visit to Huatulco. Need I say more? The wedding that we attended took place at secret beach at las brisas....very romantic!

Grande Prairie...
12 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: wedding las brisas

thanks kittie,

do you remember where they had their reception and if they had a dance floor? How was the menu for their dinner? thanks

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: wedding las brisas

My girlfriend had her wedding at Las Brisas 2 years ago in February. They got married near the Secret Beach and the reception and dance was held in that same area/green strip. It was so beautiful and quite private. They put candles framing the isle and rope lights in the trees. As the sun goes down the "romantic feeling" takes over the space. It was breathless....

Ponemah, Manitoba
Level Contributor
204 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: wedding las brisas

The dinner for approx. 30 of us was set up on the grass at secret beach as well..can not remember if there was a wooden dance floor...but I think I have seen one at brisas during different weddings that we have seen. Meal was awesome....chicken something....might have been a cordon bleu type if thing..

I think we had Caesar salad as well..I do remember that the wedding cake was a chocolate work of art and was delicious.

Brisas does a lovely wedding set up.

Edited: 04 February 2014, 14:43
Grande Prairie...
12 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: wedding las brisas

good to hear the positive comments. thanks everyone

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: wedding las brisas

Ivonne Alvarez its the person in charge at the hotel. (check website) She speaks fluent English. Call directly to the hotel and ask for her she will answer all your questions.

Check www.Facebook.com/photographerhuatulco

My name is MIGUEL ANGEL LUNA GAINZA wedding photographer.

Cheers

Morelos, Mexico
Level Contributor
340 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: wedding las brisas

Attended a "destination" wedding in Sooke on Vancouver Island in June---on a beach.

Quite beautiful and no line-up of a conveyor belt of brides as we see here in the mating season in resort Mexico.

19. Re: wedding las brisas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco