We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Serena

Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Serena

Hi all! My wife and I are considering Punta Serena having found we enjoyed the clothing optional experience. She really enjoys the weather very warm (hot) so I was wondering when the warmest time of the year is to go there. Anyone on here going to be there this fall? Thanks, Craig

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Serena

The warmest months here seem to be July, August, September and October. I always find September and October the hottest but I don't know if they actually are hotter, temperature wise, than July and August.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
180 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Serena

Thanks so much for your reply. We have another question you might be able to help us with---you seem to be pretty much in the know about the area. We're a bit worried that we may become bored at Punta Serena if we stay there a full 6 days and wondered if you could suggest another place we might stay. It would not need to be clothing optional by any means, preferrably primarily adult, and would not have to be all inclusive, nor as nice a place as Serena. We may decide to split our stay between two places. We would, for sure, like to stay on the beach vs inland. Thanks for any suggestions,

CRaig

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
491 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Serena

Your two best bets are Barra de Navidad or Manzanillo, about a one hour drive beyond Barra.

4. Re: Punta Serena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 05:49
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo