We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Low Fare Airfares

Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
364 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Low Fare Airfares

How does one find low fare tickets to Manzanillo from either LA or Mexico City?

Then I just have the challenge to get to either of these two places from Montreal! Air Canada and Mexicana both have direct flights to LA and MEX respectively but the prices are out of sight.

Last summer, went via Chicago to Dallas to Gaudalajara on AA...then drove to ZLO - not the best route but was the only reasonable choice at the time.

If anyone has any advice please let me know.

Katrine

buffalo, ny
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Low Fare Airfares

Since you are in Montreal Try using Orbitz or another fare search engine with a fare finder from Montreal or Burlington Vermont. Orbitz can be set up so it will notify you if a fare drops in price. Be aware that they do not post some of the low cost airlines like southwest or airtran. Check those sites directly to see where they fly from Burlington then perhaps you could switch to Alaska air or America west

Greg R

Santiago/ New...
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Low Fare Airfares

Try www.selloffairfares.com, my Dad always gets good deals off of them.

Jenny.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Low Fare Airfares

I'm not sure what it would take to get to Minneapolis from Montreal - but Sun Country flies non-stop to ZLO from Minneapolis on Sundays - depending on when you go it can range from $310-500 (we paid $310 over the New Year Holiday).

Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo