We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tentatively Booked for Karmina Palace

winnipeg,mb
Level Contributor
200 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Tentatively Booked for Karmina Palace

We are waiting to hear back from the TA to see if they can get one more room for us. There was only 1 vacation left through our travel site but when we called they told us that there is a 99.6% chance of the hotel getting us a second room......PLEASE let it happen!!! We have to wait til Monday or Tuesday.....it's hard to you sit and wait to be excited. This will be our first trip to Manzanillo as well as our first trip with our kids and my parents. My husband and I have been to Mexico 6 times and we are so excited to share this experience with our 3 kids and my parents. I would like to know what some of the name brands of the alcohols are. Bacardi for rum hopefully.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tentatively Booked for Karmina Palace

Congrats on your booking!

I'm not sure about which brand is part of the regular AI package, but I saw both Bacardi and Capt. Morgan's on the shelves. Smirnoff is included, as is a brand of gin that's actually quite nice; not sure if it's Tanqueray, but it's good. They DO have Beefeater, but it's a premium liquor.

The one thing they don't have is Bailey's, but you can pick that up very cheap at WalMart; that's what we did; put a squirt in the bottom of your coffee cup in the morning, and go down for breakfast, and get the day off to a nice start!

Hmm. That makes us sound like a couple of alkies!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tentatively Booked for Karmina Palace

Bacardi was what we drank in the Lobby bar all the time. It was one of the regular AI brands being served.

3. Re: Tentatively Booked for Karmina Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo