We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

november weather...what to expect?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
november weather...what to expect?

Potential first visit to Manzanillo...trying to decide between here and Huatulco...what to expect for weather in Manzanillo in November. Wanting to travel over the Remembrance Day week. 11/11.

thks

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: november weather...what to expect?

Hey there - average high is about 31C, low is about 24, if there's precipitation, it's generally in very small amounts, should be mostly in the late afternoon or evening; it generally doesn't rain all day long in November in Manzanillo, so you should still get tons of sun and lovely weather.

Here's a link to average weather tables for Manzanillo in November!

http://goo.gl/0GDMm

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: november weather...what to expect?

As Sask posted, It does not generally rain in Manzanillo in November. The rains normally end around the last week to the second to last week of October.

It can however still be humid in early November but nothing like September and October. I always waited with longing for November when the humidity would slack off. I should think that it would likely be much more hot and humid in Huatulco than in Manzanillo being as Huatulco is so much further south.

Manzanillo
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
563 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: november weather...what to expect?

Our first visit to Manzanillo was in November. Now we live here, and have for 4 years. What does that tell you?

November is by far the best month to visit Manzanillo as far as I am concerned. The best of the best of everything.

I would simply call it perfect paradise, but then again, that is just my opinion.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Manzanillo is addictive.

First time visit, 11,11,11, interesting, ....

enjoy,

bd

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: november weather...what to expect?

thanks to all for feedback. Don't mind some humidity, was in Ixtapa nov 09 and fabulous weather. Good deals from vancouver to manzanillo for November, that's why considering over huatulco..only one charter going into Huatulco so pricing not too competitive.

Seems that the Barcelo Karmina is a nice property, is this walking distance to the town, or cab required. Prefer to be on resort where we have relatively easy access to venture off for dinner/shopping/wandering. :)

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: november weather...what to expect?

The Karmina is ideally suited for walking off the property; from the main lobby, it's a little under half a kilometre to get to the main street; a left turn will take you to a bunch of nice little restaurants, a right turn will take you to Plaza Manzanillo (a mall), WalMart, Soriana, and lots of other great restaurants.

Taxis in Manzanillo are also really cheap, so you can easily take a taxi to Playa Miramar, where there's a couple of artist's markets and lots of great restaurants by the sea. Lovely way to spend a day!

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: november weather...what to expect?

Just to round this thread out, so I can make it into an FAQ thread, here's a link to the monthly and yearly average weather tables.

In Celsius - http://goo.gl/Y1Ml8

In Fahrenheit - http://goo.gl/EJMWb

Once you've opened whichever link you like, you can click on whatever month you're going to get detailed historical data, if you so desire.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
13,632 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: november weather...what to expect?

If you enjoyed the November weather in Ixtapa, Manzanillo should be similar.....very nice and hot, warm evenings, and still lovely and green from the rains....November is a great month to travel to Mexico!

Edited: 10 August 2011, 15:31
Manzanillo, Mexico
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: november weather...what to expect?

The sea temperatures are still warm in November also. If you decide to take a dip in the ocean you won't suffer the cold water shock that you would in March.

FaolanMX

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: november weather...what to expect?

read the link on weather?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
539 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: november weather...what to expect?

What did you decide? Huatulco or Manzanillo. We have been to Huatulco and it was the hottest place we ever went to. Now leaning to try Manzanillo.

Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo