We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maria cristina hotel

Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
maria cristina hotel

does anybody new of this hotel?????

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: maria cristina hotel

What sort of information are you looking for, in particular? Here's what's on gomanzanillo.com - the prices may be outdated.

MA. (MARIA) CHRISTINA: Centrally located in downtown Santiago, on Calle 28 de Agosto #36 (street adjoining the Jardin), this small hotel has air conditioned rooms and rooms with ceiling fans. In addition, it has enclosed parking, pool, cable TV, and phones in the rooms. Close to restaurants, shopping, transportation. Single $19, double $32 (ceiling fan); single $330, double $440 (air conditioning).

Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
581 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: maria cristina hotel

Yes, I know the hotel. We have friends that have stayed there the last couple of years. It has a small pool in an enclosed yard. The rooms look pretty spartan but are clean and inexpensive.

There are a couple of rooms with cooking facilities available but I have not seen them.

The hotel is about half a block from the jardin on miguel de la madrid. It's about 2 to 3 blocks from the beach.

The friends that have stayed there say it is comfortable for them.

Depending on what you are looking for, pm me and I could make some recommendations.

Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
581 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: maria cristina hotel

Try this www.macristina.com

01-(314)-333-0966

333-0767

333-2370

333-2470

They've got lots of phones anyway.

The above website will give you pictures and other information.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: maria cristina hotel

Well holy cow, that looks like quite the hidden gem!

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: maria cristina hotel

There's a photo gallery on this website

travelbymexico.com/coli/macristina/index2.php

Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
581 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: maria cristina hotel

It's not bad for budget minded people. I mentioned some friends and their friends stay there every year and are very comfortable.

The rooms are spartan but did you go to manzanillo to sit in your room?

Nice link to pics, ricks.

canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: maria cristina hotel

thanks everone. i seen the pool area last year and it looked nice,did not see the rooms but i have booked a month there for part of jan. feb.. stayed 1 week last year at the blue bay angeles locos and love it and 1 week at tesoro it was so so.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: maria cristina hotel

hallofame ...a month!...good for you!...and maybe you could give us a little report on it after. Have a great time!

9. Re: maria cristina hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2012, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo