We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcello Karmina email address

Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
491 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Barcello Karmina email address

Does anyone have an e mail address for the Barcelo Karmina?

My friends are going in a few days, and wants to e mail the Hotel for a special request as her husband wants No stairs etc. etc. Can anyone help me??? Thanks loads. Any other pertinent information would be helpful as well. ie good restaurants, which room as best, check-ins etc. etc. Thanks.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcello Karmina email address

Hi there - there are several emails for the resort, but you may not get any useful answers; replies from the Karmina are a bit spotty. It might be easiest to phone the hotel, or have your friend call their travel agent and ask them to make the call.

If it's any help, there are elevators to all floors right from the main lobby area, and all the rooms are pretty great!

As for other information, here's a link to a search of the forum, sorted by date; that might be a starting place to find out more about the hotel. Any specific questions you have, feel free to ask them; folks tend to reply more when people ask specific questions.

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

The Karmina is a great hotel; we've done two, two week stays there, and all four weeks have been fantastic!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcello Karmina email address

I have a email address for you.

Attention: Maria Pèrz

reservations@barcelokarminapalace.com.mx

Maria usually will respond back to you. In my experience it takes a few days 2-3 min for her to do that, but your friend could still email her with the request and make sure she tells Maria when she will be arriving to the hotel.

Best regards,

Hola

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
491 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcello Karmina email address

Thanks soooo much. My friend already had a response.......I will be seeing her & her Husband tonite for dinner so I will ask her what she said. Thanks again!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
525 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcello Karmina email address

Glad I was able to help!

5. Re: Barcello Karmina email address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo