We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karmina - deep sea fishing tours

Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Goderich, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Karmina - deep sea fishing tours

Is there a deep sea fishing tour available thru the Karmina? or recommendations for a tour operator that could possibly accommodate a large group.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
299 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Karmina - deep sea fishing tours

Just got back from Manzanillo and Karmina palace. My husband booked thru Transat at the hotel. It was with Tlaloc tours. They paid $360 for the whole day, pick up at the hotel, and drinks . Six of them went,I think they would have allowed 8 in total. They caught fish and really enjoyed themselves.

Goderich, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karmina - deep sea fishing tours

thanks Karen

Tacoma, Washington
Level Contributor
36 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karmina - deep sea fishing tours

Hmmm, just booked for 2, 5 hours =$300, maybe we didn't get a great deal?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
364 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Karmina - deep sea fishing tours

There is a flat rate for the boat, usually around 34 feet or so and can hold up to 6 people. I am booking one for next week, probably Tuesday and our flat rate is 3000 pesos (around $235 US) for 5 hours. We are only two so if anyone is there and wants to split the cost, I am game. Just send me a private message.

5. Re: Karmina - deep sea fishing tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo