We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some advice?????

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
some advice?????

staying at tesoro manzanillo booked one bedroom suite does anyone have pictures of this room cant find it anywhere.any suggestions of things you must do here going with teenage son and husband any advice would be awesome.thanks

Manzanillo, Mexico
Level Contributor
237 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some advice?????

Sorry that no one's gotten back to you on this. I don't know much about the resorts in Manzanillo as I've only stayed at one smaller hotel. I was hoping someone else knew more about the Tesoro and would post.

For the things to do what kind of things are you looking for? Are you more of a sightseeing and learning about the area or do you want more adventurous and hands on? There's plenty to do in each category. Also do you guys like the ocean and water? A lot of the hands on and adventurous activities deal with that.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: some advice?????

Hi there - I replied to this message yesterday, but for whatever reason, it didn't seem to make it to the forum!

I've never seen pictures of the one bedroom suites, though I've been in one. Based on recent room pictures, it seems as though they've started to update the decor a bit since 2009, which is when I last saw a 1 bedroom suite, so my data may not be totally accurate. The Tesoro is an older hotel, pretty dated, but very clean; I'd stay there again just for the views!

There's lots to do in Manzanillo; best way to get more info from folks is to let us know what sorts of things you like to do, so we can help you narrow down your search.

Personally, I recommend bringing boogieboards down with you, and spending every waking hour at Playa Miramar, holding onto your bathing suit and trying to catch waves, but that may not be everyone's idea of a perfect day. :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: some advice?????

Thanks for the reply like water stuff and sightseeing plus relaxing taking in vibe is always great would love some suggestions for things recommended any response would be great thanks.

4. Re: some advice?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2013, 10:21