We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi to tesoro from manzanillo airport this monday

Lambton Shores...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
taxi to tesoro from manzanillo airport this monday

what should i expet to pay for a taxi from manzanllo airport to tesoro on monday afternoon, and what zone is tesoro in, thanks annie, any info gratly appreciated

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi to tesoro from manzanillo airport this monday

Best way to get a taxi is to go to the taxi kiosk; they'll charge you a standard taxi rate; there's no negotiation, but it's a standardized, fair price.

Based on rates from Spring 2011, I'd think taxi from Airport to Las Hadas should cost about 350 pesos, but according to a few recent travelers, they've been paying closer to 370.

On the way back, ask the hotel concierge to get you a taxi, make sure they tell both you and the taxi driver how much you're supposed to pay when you arrive at the airport. Taxis in the area are required to use zone-based pricing from a tariff sheet; the Hotel Zone should be in Zone 2.

Mentioned in this post
Las Hadas By Brisas
Las Hadas By Brisas
1,311 Reviews
Manzanillo, Mexico
Lambton Shores...
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi to tesoro from manzanillo airport this monday

thank you, i just hate waiting for the bus, smeone always holds up the process, thank you

3. Re: taxi to tesoro from manzanillo airport this monday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 16:23
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo