We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Valentine's Day in Manzanillo.....

Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
St. Valentine's Day in Manzanillo.....

My wife and I will be staying at the Barcelo Karmina Palace in mid February of next year, and for Valentine's Day I would like to treat her to a pedicure and a massage.......Does anyone know if the Barcelo has the facilities for pampering its guests, or is there a place nearby that provides these services...? Thanks..

Whistler, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Valentine's Day in Manzanillo.....

The Karmina Palace definitely has a spa from what I remember. However, I don't see a list of the spa services or where you can book these on the following link? barcelo.com/BarceloHotels/en_GB/hotels/Mexic…

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Valentine's Day in Manzanillo.....

Hi there - yes, the hotel does have a spa - I've had several treatments there, including facials, massages, a pedicure, a manicure, etc. It's located on the first floor, accessible from the courtyard, next to the hair salon. It's pretty nice, and they have some pretty good packages for wraps and massages and stuff.

Rates are about the same as in Canada.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
536 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Valentine's Day in Manzanillo.....

Hi Grapefruit_ju....

I used the spa last year when I was there. This will give you an idea of prices.

Facial Excel $1000.00 (this was excellent)

French manicure $ 440.00

Pedicure $ 440.00

Total was $1880.00 Mexican peso

They have a couples massage too!

4. Re: St. Valentine's Day in Manzanillo.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo
Recent Conversations