We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You!!!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You!!!

big thanks to all of you who gave me such great info leading up to our trip! we had such a wonderful time and are SO sad to be back in the real world.

if anyone is considering a trip to manzanillo, i HIGHLY recommend it, but please dont tell your friends LOL because its so serene and peaceful i'd hate for it to turn into a tourist trap :)

seriously tho, we had such a great trip in big part to all the awesome help i got here, we did so many fun things and can not wait to get back someday!

:) :) :)

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank You!!!

Glad you had a wonderful trip! :)

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank You!!!

abbiechalcraft...very happy you had a wonderful vacation!...we too got hooked on the "because its so serene and peaceful "...and are looking forward to our 3rd trip to Manzanillo this coming Feb.

If you have time...let us know a few more details of your trip. :-)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank You!!!

I've been writing up a hotel review to post on TA, but where should I post a full trip review? I'd LOVE to share every detail!

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank You!!!

You are very welcome to post your trip review right here on the forum...I'm sure there are many (myself being one of them) who would love to hear about your experiences. And its great that you have submitted a review to TA for your resort...the Tesoro right?

Edited: 04 September 2012, 02:48
Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank You!!!

...."Thank you" to my travel agent who found us a great deal on our vacation to the Barcelo in Manzanillo next February......which saved us a thousand bucks compared to going to Huatulco.....( "riff raff" like us who like to save money are not welcome on the Huatulco forums )

"Thank you" to Air Transat for making our flight from Winterpeg to Manzanillo a direct non-stop......five hours is a lot easier to take than eight or nine hours of travel time....

"Thanks again" to Air Transat for a Tuesday departure from, and arrival at YWG....that way we arrive back home at about the same time as the Sunwing flight from Huatulco....(that way we can stand around the two luggage carousels and "compare tans"----I want to see if those Huatulco tans are really a thousand bucks better than our Manzanillo riff raff tans..)

"Thank you" to the TripAdvisor Manzanillo Forum for just being a lot more friendly and fun to read and post on......

"Thank you" to the 2012 calendar, which sees Christmas Day fall on a Tuesday (Winnipeg travel day) and spared this forum another six months of mindless verbal diarrhea, courtesy of a certain individual....

Just another five months and we leave the cold and snow behind for two glorious weeks in paradise.....and I thank Visa for that......

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank You!!!

Wow Grapefruit...look at what you all have to be greatful for!....and it's not even Thanks Giving yet!...LOL

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thank You!!!

I lol'd at "riff raff".

Glad you've got the trip you were hoping for! 159 more sleeps for us, and I've already got a bag packed!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
529 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thank You!!!

Grapefruit, LOL....Riff Raff...LOL

Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thank You!!!

Thank you Sunwing for raising the price for the eqivalent vacation package in Huatulco to $2,525 BEFORE taxes.........Now we are saving nearly TWO thousand $$$'s on our RIff Raff vacation to Manzanillo......

Can't wait to return to Winterpeg and see those sorry suckers from Huatulco, waiting for their luggage....I'm just gonna prance on over to them and ask 'em what they paid for that sunburn......??

10. Re: Thank You!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo