We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dry Cleaners?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
533 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Dry Cleaners?

I'm wondering if there are any Dry Cleaners near The Barcelo? or in the Area?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
846 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dry Cleaners?

The resort itself offers dry cleaning (at a charge).

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dry Cleaners?

There are a couple; if I recall correctly, one of the large laundromats on the way to the Saturday Market area offer that service.

As Hate The Cold mentioned, the hotel does offer that service, though it's pretty expensive. Still, once you factor in cab fare both ways, it may be more cost effective to get the hotel to do it, unless you plan to drop off ALL your dry cleaning and laundry and get it all done at once. Definitely don't plan on getting the hotel to wash your clothes; it's like, 20 pesos per t-shirt or something crazy like that.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dry Cleaners?

I got to ask. What does one have dry cleaned in Manzanillo?

Just curious.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dry Cleaners?

LOL! That was my first instinctive thought, but you know, if I was attending a wedding or something, and was bringing a satin dress or bridal gown down, I'd probably want to know what my options were, in the event that I unpack a ball of wrinkles that can't be washed in a normal machine. :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
533 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dry Cleaners?

I_ hate_ the_ cold- Thanks!

I knew that the hotel offers this service and its costly,last winter I used the laundry service across the street from the Barcelo to do our laundry and it was cheap! 55 pesos for a large round basket of clothes. Just in case your in need of laundry service this winter..

ChellyB Thanks!

I too thought I had walked by that laundry/cleaners on the way home from Hollywood and Vine! I just needed verification that my memory was intact! LOL

Peddler665- Well...LOL... I found some really cute dresses this summer, just simple cute dresses that I thought would be nice to wear at the resort when we go for supper. I will need to have them cleaned when were there as we are going for 3 weeks a couple of them are white & I love Red wine...LOL and of course I fell in love with dresses that can only be dry cleaned.....I know it seems crazy but laundry/dry cleaning is cheap in Mexico.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dry Cleaners?

Not crazy but as a guy who lives in Tees/shorts at beach locations I had to know. Even inland I only switch to jeans & collared shirts.

7. Re: Dry Cleaners?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo
Recent Conversations