We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tesoro - Beach/Pool towels

Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Innisfil, Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Tesoro - Beach/Pool towels

Sorry, didn't specify hotel in previous post. I've just booked the Tesoro and am wondering if pool/beach towels are provided. I'm assuming that they are, but this isn't specified in the services listed by Transat Vacations.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tesoro - Beach/Pool towels

When you check in, you'll be issued a towel card. You can exchange it for a pool towel at the kiosk by the pool, and then exchange your pool towels there, as often as you like, until your last day, when you exchange your last towel for another pool card, which you turn in when you check out.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
12,264 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tesoro - Beach/Pool towels

Exactly right, that is just how it still worked a couple weeks ago.

Innisfil, Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tesoro - Beach/Pool towels

Perfect....that's kind of what I figured. Thanks for your responses!!

4. Re: Tesoro - Beach/Pool towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo