We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Air Transat Discontinued Winnipeg to Manzanillo...??

Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Has Air Transat Discontinued Winnipeg to Manzanillo...??

Can't find YWG to ZLO on Redtag.ca or on the Air Transat site......no flights, no packages, as of today.....Saskatoon is still on the board, but Winnipeg is gone....

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
538 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Has Air Transat Discontinued Winnipeg to Manzanillo...??

And I am lame enough to post twice... sorry :)

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo, Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Has Air Transat Discontinued Winnipeg to Manzanillo...??

Yeah, the timing thing really affected you especially, because you were forced to buy a whole new vacation, within 30 days of your anticipated departure date, which is high season, when ALL trips tend to get more expensive.

Glad you finally ended up at a place that worked for you! We'll let you know how WestJet works as a carrier; my husband and I are flying down with my mom and her significant other; we've rented a condo, but they're doing a vacation at Tesoro!

Winnipeg, Mb.
Level Contributor
475 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Has Air Transat Discontinued Winnipeg to Manzanillo...??

Well Saskatoon, looks like Air Transat has pulled the plug on the Manzanillo option for departures out of 'toon town for 2015........I guess they just couldn't cut it without the help of the Winnipeg faithful-------no matter how much pull the head honco at Ixtapa Travel in Saskatoon had with the brass at Transat......."c'est la vie"

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
12,679 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Has Air Transat Discontinued Winnipeg to Manzanillo...??

Dang. That sucks!

55. Re: Has Air Transat Discontinued Winnipeg to Manzanillo...??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo