My group of 7 is heading down to the Barceló Karmina from Feb 7th-21st and we have a few questions. We have all been to various areas in Mexico numerous times but Manzanillo will be a first for all of us. Judging by the pictures and reviews I have been reading I am not sure why it took us so long to find this place...lol. Here are my questions:
1. Is the tap water okay for brushing teeth and what not?
2. Will the electrical outlets be the same as in Canada?
3. We booked an Oceanview Junior Suite and am wondering what to expect from the room? Like is there a coffee maker, lotions and shampoos, face cloths, etc?
4. What is the beach towel scenario? Do we get towel cards or do we just get one at a hut and return it when done?
5. What time does the breakfast and supper buffet open? We are travelling with a diabetic and it is very helpful to be able to stay on a schedule that is similar to home habits.
6. Is there a Walmart/Mega store close to the hotel?
7. How is the evening weather? I have been to some parts of Mexico where you could stay in your swimsuit till 10pm and other parts I needed pants and a hoodie by 5pm...lol.
8. I understand that the hotel is about 45 mins away from the Airport. We will be travelling via Transat and we are wondering if that 45 minute estimate includes numerous stops at other resorts or does it pretty much go from the airport to Barceló? Also, are there any airport rules we should be aware of or is it just the usual...get outside the airport as soon as you have your luggage?
Thanks so much for any help I can get. It doesn't take long to find these things out once you are there but it is easier if we know some things in advance.
Happy Travelling to all and I will definitely post a review after I return!!!