We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer companies

Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
569 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer companies

We are looking at going to the area in January 2015 [ Barceló Resort ]

Anybody got any info and contacts for this

Thanks

Rudi

Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
583 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer companies

If you bought a package (flight & resort), I would imagine that the ride to and from the airport would be included.

If not, there are airport cabs you can hire for the ride from the airport to the resort and city cabs to hire for the ride back to the airport.

Depending on how many are in your party, there are larger vehicles available as well.

Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
569 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer companies

Thanks longjohn030 If we do book , it does come with a complete package. I just getting there ahead of the crowd. waiting for the bus to fill , ect

I just got a quote for $75.00. US one way to the resort

Any idea how much a cab would charge for 2 persons ??

Lethbridge, Canada
Destination Expert
for Manzanillo
Level Contributor
583 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer companies

Sorry I can't give an exact quote but we paid $370 pesos for two to Santiago. ( Feb. 2014)

Going to Barcelo will be a little more. I think a good estimate would be $450 pesos for two.

It's pretty hard to know what the prices will be in 2015 but in my experience they don't vary too much from year to year. Maybe a couple of pesos.

Your best bet would be to stear clear of tour companies that offer transfers to your hotel, they are usually always higher priced.

Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
569 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer companies

Thanks longjohn sounds like getting a cab is the way to go

Toronto
Level Contributor
443 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfer companies

rudi2go

Manzanillo is a small, uncomplicated airport. The delays in boarding your resort supplied bus vs. taking a cab is not significant nor is it difficult.

jt

6. Re: Airport transfer companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo