We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private driver or private tours

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Private driver or private tours

We want to go to Copola and Corordia and El Rosario. There will be 3 of us. We want to see the altar at the town church in El Rosario. I dont see El Rosario included in the normal Copola and Corordia tours. If we cant find a tour or a driver do you feel it would be safe for us to drive there ourselves? We can rent a car for about $70 for the day with the insurance. Also when I looked up Budget rent a car online it only shows a pickup center at the airport. So if I include a taxi back to the airport and back after dropping the car off for the 3 of us it starts to add up. Are there any other rent a car companies in town. I thought I remembered one by panama's in the gold zone? Any info would be great. Thanks.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,539 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private driver or private tours

Perhaps you can get 3 or 4 people to go in with you and rent a tour guide. I've found that you learn a lot more if you use a guide then if you just drive around. Mazatlan Frank is one of the best in town.

Yes, there is a rental car dealership near Panama's in the GZ. Others are sprouting up in the GZ.

2. Re: Private driver or private tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 09:16