We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

We are renting a car and going to Copola and Concordia. I read somewhere that there is a great bakery in one of these towns. Any idea the name of it and which town it is in? Also if you could recommend a nice place for lunch that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Lone Tree, Colorado
Level Contributor
584 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

We always have lunch at Daniels in Copala.

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

Regarding the bakery, we went on a tour to Concordia and Copola two years ago. On the way, we stopped at a small bakery for a tour and samples (yum). I was able to locate a picture of it, and written on the colorful building was "Panderia Malpica." I believe panderia means "bakery," so maybe Malpica is the name of the town??? Maybe someone else can offer more info on this.

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

Also in this little town is a demonstration of tile making and they are available to purchase.

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

Thanks. I will check into both on our adventure

Sunriver, Oregon
Level Contributor
306 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

It is Malpica...the bakery and the tile guy are directly across from each othe and they are in or behind thier home. We eat at Daniels also...great day trip.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,477 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

As I recall, that village is a few miles short of concordia.

7. Re: Where to have lunch in Copola or Concordia.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 15:16