We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not too early to get excited!

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
492 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Not too early to get excited!

We just booked our flight..will be in town the 25th through the 31st of March and I'm already excited. Looking forward to being in the warmth of Mazatlan!!

Mentioned in this post
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,176 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Not too early to get excited!

It's never too early to get excited...the anticipation is all part of the fun of traveling! Just six more weeks til we go. Have a great time!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,639 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Not too early to get excited!

It will be nice and warm. I hope you like motorcycles.

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,372 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Not too early to get excited!

We booked our rooms 8 months ago & our flights 6 months ago We have been excited ever since so you are right it is never to early to get excited. 6 weeks & we will be enjoying the sun & fun in Maz.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Not too early to get excited!

I know what you mean. I always have a trip to Mazatlan booked so I have that to get me through the mundane details of every day life. I don't get to go till the end of May and I'm already excited!

Mentioned in this post
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Not too early to get excited!

We will be there the same time, March 21st to 29th, and we booked all the way back in September. Have been researching and watching the forums since December.

Rancho Mirage...
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Not too early to get excited!

I'm trying to figure out what trip to be more excited for our June trip for 10 days or our christmas new years trip for 20 days........prob the December trip the weather is a little better for me than june,its going to be warm..

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
492 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Not too early to get excited!

Yes..we do like motorcycles...the reason we'll be there..for the rally.There will be 10 couples riding bikes down. We will be ready to have some fun in the sun!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
780 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Not too early to get excited!

I am there with you, we arrive feb 19th. It is so close but so far away

9. Re: Not too early to get excited!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 09:18