We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nervous about the El Moro

Corona, CA
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Nervous about the El Moro

I am an owner at El Cid and have only ever stayed at La Maina which we absolutely love everything about it. This year because of Semana Santa being in March and because we called so late to book a room we could only get into El Moro. There was one 1-bedroom left. I know all about the property, I'm nervous about the actual room. I've seen great reviews and seen one photos of one lovely room. I've also read several bad reviews and the only room I've ever seen was down right scary. From what I can gather depending on how you book, you may end up with a different room, i.e. owner vs. expedia. I would love to hear about the rooms from any owners or any one who has seen these specific rooms. My concerns are that they are in bad need of a update and that for sharing. - coronamama

Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nervous about the El Moro

I have been in the El Moro Tower and it seemed OK, and I have not heard of any complaints about the rooms. It's nicer than the Castilla and Granada, I believe. I doubt you need to worry, really.

What say, folks, anybody out there?

Lar

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
705 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nervous about the El Moro

Hello

My "adopted" parents have a 2 week time share for a 1 bedroom. They have no problems with it. The only complaint i have heard from them in over 10 years was 1 year the workman started early on the remolding project they were working on. This was a couple of years ago.

mark

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
780 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nervous about the El Moro

was in a 1 beadroom about 5 years ago and it was really nice. My friends had done an exchange thru rci.

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nervous about the El Moro

CM, I don't know if you are familiar with RCI Vacation Club but this is one of their Gold Crown resorts. It looks like a pretty nice place, and since you are an El Cid owner elsewhere, I'd think they'd try to please you as best they can. This was one of our choices when we were looking for a place in March; we were able to get a trade into the Inn at Maz so we grabbed it. Good luck!

5. Re: Nervous about the El Moro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 10:23