We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bikers coming for Bike Week

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
473 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Bikers coming for Bike Week

We will be in town on March 25th staying through the 31st for Bike Week..Anyone else out there coming specifically for Bike Week too?? I think we're staying at the Playa..we will fly (so sad to not come on the bikes) coming with a group that will be part of the event..have 8 couples meeing us ..coming on there bikes from Colorado. Getting really excited about the party and real warmth..we are freezing here!!

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

Well, it's a beautifull day in MY neighborhood! I really enjoy bike week. I usually roll my office chair out to the sidewalk and watch in comfort. It was goreous today!

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
956 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

We live in El Cid so we walk to either Carlos and Lucias or Tequilas, get a seat by the street, and people watch for hours!! The only week better for this is Semana Santa!

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
473 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

Getting closer now..still wondering about any bikers from the states coming down for the rally..??

Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

I just saw that there is a Harley rental place open (As of a week ago). I say about 4 or 5 bike there. It is in the Plaza whaer they Harleyrental place was a couple years ago, but north a few doors. Across the street and north of the new Applebees. Same Plaza as Dr Backman, the chiropracter. East side of the street.

denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

I'm kind of bummed. I just heard about this bike week. I will be there a couple weeks after it is over. Is there really a rental Harley place out there? That would be awesome. I am going to miss my Fat Boy!!!

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
473 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

Well steelr..I'll make you more jealous.. there will be 8 bikes coming from Colorado.. 4 couples are dire hard..they want to ride all the way..4 other couples will trailer to Phoenix..leave the trailer with friends there and ride the rest of the way!! So cross your fingers for good weather for the ones riding all the way..even late march the snow's may be there on the pass in New Mexico

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

This is a really exciting time in Mazatlan, and you can just feel the exitement in the air. And hear it! Which is the reason for my post. Pack earplugs in your suitcases for sleeping in hotels or apartments along the main streets, in the tourist zone and on the hills of Olas Altas. Be sure to visit the official grounds for the party and to check out the souvenirs and all the bikes.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
343 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

Man this sounds like a good time. We can't go this year but I'll be looking for info on next year and we can take our fatboy down! Tucson to Mazatlan is only about 800 miles. Party on!

denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

count me in for next year!!

Pueblo, Colorado
Level Contributor
473 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bikers coming for Bike Week

Try www.motoclubmazatlan.com for more info..for next year..