We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Topic
Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

Seems we have quite a boat load of crew and passengers here! I credit mama40 for planting the seed that led to this...she the humorous one who yearns for and deserves more time in paradise chasing camarones coco and margaritas....

there is Rod, who is apparently lost in the twilight zone somewhere drinking whiskey, trying to find hotel, flight, AI options....a Canuck teacher/scuba guy who is on the verge of plaguerizing a book while his wife just plays in Maz.. ;) ....the sasquatch ol' Tex guy who dreams of wearing a thong (hopefully not on the beach, but only in private)....there is a potential nudist who wants to visit because things tend to freeze in MN....if you know what I mean... time was we even had playboybunny21 drinking her share and dancing on the tables at RV, too!

"...wouldn't have missed it for the world.."

:)

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

LOL!!

What a crew!! think of the trip reports!

We do have a great bunch around here. I know this is my happy place.

Now, back to Trip Advisors regular programming. We dont want to alarm the new members....too much...Mwahahahahaaa.

"Gilligan" realllllly needs a vacation...ASAP, he`s getting loopy.

Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

Me happy. Having fun. :) Hope everyone knows my prose be innocent in intent...

Loop

Sandpoint, Idaho
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

What a hilarious character description! Can't wait to see what kindof strange, wonderful folk I can dig up...

Kool post!

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

hippimac:

Arnt you already in Mazatlan? Seems like you left for there a day or two ago????

Mission, Canada
Destination Expert
for Travel Gadgets and Gear, Mission
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

And the Canuck teacher/SCUBA guy would be whom???

I know its not me; I don't teach anymore.

6. Re: Our own Gilligan's Island mix of Mazatlan Folks!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to messages that promote or encourage illegal activities. We will remove all posts that ask for or provide information on illegal activities.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2008, 14:04