We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mazatlan with young kids...advice?

Carlsbad, CA
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mazatlan with young kids...advice?

We're going to PB Emerald Bay in a few weeks. Two young families. Kids ages 9 mos, 1 year, and 4 yrs. Any advice on things to do? My wife and I have been before we had our son. So we know the hotel, we know the trip into the city, etc. But what about things to do with the kids? Are there any harbor sails that will allow us with younger kids? The zoo/aquarium? Or should we just stay at the resort. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mazatlan with young kids...advice?

Aquarium is a must see. Go to the Aqua park, which is a short distance from PB Emerald Bay.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
763 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mazatlan with young kids...advice?

Just down with my 5 year. She's been down at 18months and 3 year as well. I have never had any issue's. She loves just hanging at the pool and on the beach. I will say the Aquarium was on her top list this time. It gets easier with every trip, but I take it as it goes. Just relax and enjoy.

3. Re: Mazatlan with young kids...advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 15:17