We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Question

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Question

When we were there Nov. 2007 they were building on a new section on the ocean front. At that time we were told there would be an additional pool built on that end of the rest. Has that pool gone in yet ? We walked to that end of the property and there were what I'd call "cabanas" for massages. (The area I'm speaking of is not the villas) We are going again in April 09 and just wanted to get an idea of what's new on the property. Thanks :)

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Question

we were there in June and the pool and addional units were still under construction. You may be in luck for April of 09 as they were also working on new units behind the new pool area. We stayed in building 19 and walked by this new area everyday. Also a new restaurant going in on that end

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Question

thanks. sometimes I forget that all the construction is on Mexico time. :)

Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Question

The sales people at Emerald Bay told us a couple of years ago that the expansion would be coming along and that a new pool would be over there, too. It seems they can at least keep their sales "info" and/or "pitches" somewhat honest!

On another note, they also are allowing my wife and I to check in on a Thursday, for only a $50 USD fee. I think that's pretty good. They have always been quite helpful, those folks. We once reserved nearly thirteen months in advance for a prime time suite! I feel that the Pueblo Bonito group is/can be a pretty fair outfit. Lar

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Question

We were there in Dec '07 and the construction was early on.

Also, we sat through the time shares sales pitches and found existing time shares for sale on the internet for 50% of the then asking prices.

Caveat emptor.

M

5. Re: Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 19:16