We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live music at the plaza (downtown)?

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
409 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Live music at the plaza (downtown)?

Last year we had a great dinner near the Opera house in the plaza. I can't remember the restaurant’s name. They had live music and it was also very enjoyable. I can't remember if it was on a Friday or Saturday night. There were also local crafts and jewelry for sale in the plaza. Does anyone know what night they do this on or is it both? Thanks.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live music at the plaza (downtown)?

Sometimes Friday, usually Saturday.

Beaverton, Oregon
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live music at the plaza (downtown)?

I don't mean to hijack this post, but does anybody know if they have the crafts set up on Sundays in the Plaza Machado? If so, what time does it start?

Thanks!!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live music at the plaza (downtown)?

I was also wondering about Sunday afternoons/evenings at the Plaza, if there are crafts vendors and artisans selling their products???

4. Re: Live music at the plaza (downtown)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 20:38