We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
408 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Parasailing

We will be staying at PBEB. I realize we may have to do this at the in town Pueblo Bonito. What is the average cost of parasailing? Thanks

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing

Average price is between 30 and 40 USD depending on how busy they are.

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing

When we toured PBEB a few weeks ago they did have parasailing at the resort. We were told by our tour guide that the resort does discourage it since it's such a "quiet" beach, but they were there! If you have a group you can probably get a good deal.

Reedsport, Oregon
Level Contributor
408 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parasailing

Thanks

Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parasailing

We recently went out in front of El Cid El Moro/Castilla and my wife asked for a price. The guy said $35 USD, and when she came back to me I gave her $300 pesos and asked her to see if that was OK. She didn't get a super long ride, but it was certainly long enough, so a good deal. Lar

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
152 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parasailing

I'm staying at PBEB and parasailed yesterday with my father-in-law. $40/ea, but it was worth it imho and far better than in the golden zone beaches. Due to the location of PBEB the wind direction makes it hard to take off directly from the beach. So we took the banana boat out to the motor boat, anchored it, and took off from the boat platform. Considering we got to ride in the motor boat while everyone took their turn it was definitely a good time. BTW, if you have 3 or more people he should drop it to $35/ea.

denver,co
Level Contributor
882 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parasailing

Last year was $25 in April

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Parasailing

Depends when you are there-you can still get 250 peso deals at the right time.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Parasailing

Mexxican

If they can't take off from the beach because of the wind direction then where do they let you down at? The water?

Just trying to picture this...

Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Parasailing

PBEB has a very large pool........... :)

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
152 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parasailing

The boat has a platform on the back, and they position the boat against the wind so it'll blow the parachute and lift you up quickly. Very easy, but it really depends on the direction the wind is blowing. They prefer to take off from the beach, but don't be surprised or scared if they say you'll take off from the boat. Hope that answers your question.