We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Topic
Flights

Instead of checking for round trip tickets these days, you might want to check one way prices. A round trip for specific dates was quoted as 684. Using the same dates, One way to Maz and then another one way returning was a total of 382. Using 2 different airlines but who cares! NOW it is worthwhile!

And a kudos to WJ-a flight was delayed by 4 hours last week-my son and g/f received a total flight credit-and they hadn't asked for any compensation-it was a sweet surprise via eamail to them!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
778 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights

did you go direct thru the airlines or a travel web site?

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights

skiing - do you mean to book the WJ tickets that they got the refund for? They had booked direct with WJ.

For the other, I cheat...I use expedia to find the lowest one way price airline, then book directly with the airlines so I don't have to pay the service charge! haha Sometimes by changing to one day either way it has saved mega $$. I dont care who I fly with - my loyalty is in my wallet :)

Washington State
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights

It is true !

All airlines are releasing special rates. I did some searching and for instance from Houston to Mazatlan, flying Continental Airlines, there is one flight for only $262.00USD round trip !!!

This time is a good opportunity for those willing to spend great time at beautiful Mazatlan. The weather is great and the hotels in Mazatlan are releasing special rates as well.

So, start making your plans and fly to Maatlan right away. I wish I could go at this time, but I have to wait till Winter.

Enjoy !

Pat

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
778 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights

Thanks for the info. I gotta wait till march 10 to go myself. Wish I could go now. But, the wallet is empty :( lol

Washington State
Level Contributor
305 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights

bump

6. Re: Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 05:38
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan
Recent Conversations