We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call December

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
429 posts
Save Topic
Roll Call December

I waited patiently; Roll Call went right from November to 2010. Well, I couldn’t be the only one going in December, anyone?

PS I'll be there from the 5th to the 20th, Like to share a boat while I'm there. Bringing some revolution kites, Staying at PBMZ. Look me up, I'm usually on the beach.

AL

SeaTac
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call December

Hi Albroswift,

I also noticed that December was skipped!

We will be staying at the Marina El Cid with two other couples, and I am going to try surf fishing for the first time due to the posts and tips here on tripadvisor.

We will be there Dec 12th through the 19th and I CAN'T WAIT! Whoo Hoo! I'm counting down the days, 47 to be exact.

Seattle
Level Contributor
429 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call December

I'll have to come by and check it out. I guess I should try and find a travel pole.

Al

baytown,tx.
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call December

Hello Albroswift, I found a telescopic travel rod at a reasonable price at psfishing.com. Add a daiwa giant spinning reel from bass pro shop and your ready to go. Let you know how my luck was after Thanksgiving.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
210 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call December

I'll be at the Riu Emerald Bay Resort 12/13 thru 12/20 celebrating my birthday.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,470 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call December

Our daughter and hubby from North Carolina will be at The Inn at Mazatlan Dec 26-Jan3.

fairmont hotsprings
Level Contributor
14 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call December

I will be down Dec 11th to Jan 8th. My husband, 4 kids and 2 dogs. Even talked a few others into coming with us for parts of the month. Staying around El Cid. Should be alot of fun, you should see us with a little dog and a huge Shepard. With the kids in tow.

Seattle
Level Contributor
429 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call December

Leaving el perro at home, not sure she would be welcome at PBMZ. How does it work out flying with them?

fairmont hotsprings
Level Contributor
14 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call December

Flying the dogs is easy. West jet charges $50.00 each way for cabin or cargo. They are less stressed to be with us than left at home. Only challenge is finding a house to rent with them, and keeping the big dog under the 100lb weight restriction.

Amarillo TX
Level Contributor
452 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call December

Al

we are coming for the first time! we are at the Pueblo bonita mazatlan, which I'm thinking is the same as you? we will be there 12 thru 17- quick trip. We would love to hook up as it is our first trip! We will be doing the horseback riding and would like to go over to stone island, and find more expats to get the feel of the place

deb

Atlanta Region
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call December

I just eek in this roll call. Dec 31st- Jan 9th. PB Emerald Bay and first time in Mazatlan!