We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

seattle
1 post
Save Topic
how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

does anyone know the current rate of a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito??? would appreciate the information. hotel is trying to sell their service. seemed like last time it was cheaper if 2+ people to take a taxi, if only 1 then take the shuttle. please let me know asap. traveling in a week. thanks.

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

At the top right of the forum page look under top questions.

The various transportation rates are there. Taxi rates are current.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

You really need to stop multiple posting!

Madison Lake...
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

I have to disagree Tony, there are new people all the time coming to this site for information and to look up old threads is like going back to the 1800's cause that is sometimes what you get when you search. I have not seen a posting on taxi rates for awhile and don't necessarily know if they have changed, I am glad they have not. As I have posted in the past the Mazatlan forum is the best for information and experts! They are patient and answer questions multiple times and I really love reading them multiple times cause If I can't be there I want to read about people who are there! I am too crabby for a Friday, I am sorry Tony to go off.... Not intended, but TA does need to improve on the searches so we are not reading OLD OLD posts. :)

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

You can disagree all you want but what you obviously didn't see is that this person posted the same post four times in rapid succesion. The other three were removed by the moderator.

calgary
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

Once you've done a search you will notice a drop down menu that says "organize results by.." You can use that to display most recent results first. The information about taxi rates is in the questions about Mazatlan at the top right of the screen, so you don't have to do a search.

Gr.Rapids Minnesota
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

Tonyrivara

I think there is something wrong with the posting, I only posted once and it showed up twice. I'm testing this again, so if it posts twice, it wasn't me.

I had this happen once before. Could definetly be "tech error" though.

Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

A couple of times recently it's been written that the "facebook" button or something needs to be clicked off??? I'm not familiar with it, but I think something was indicated here. This has been happening, lately, Tony, a glich of some sort....

Washington State USA
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

Found it, posted by crazygolfer.... "There seems to be a glitch unless you 'unmark' the Facebook part at the bottom of the message..." Works??

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,638 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

Go to the "top ten questions about Mazatlan on the upper right part of this page. The price has not changd since January 2009 and I just verified that on October 25, 2009.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how much is a taxi from mazatlan airport to pueblo bonito?

Yeah it's a technical glitch which this site needs to address because it is still happening. Thanks for the insight folks.