We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Cam

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
596 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Cam

«does anyone know about the Inn at Mazatlan beach cam is it broken or is it just my computer...

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Cam

No, it is not just you or your computer.

Someone posted last week that it is undergoing maintenance. It was stated it should be returned to service sometime in November.

I sure miss it and hope it is back on line soon.

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Cam

Fingers crossed that its fixed soon, my morning coffee just isnt the same.

Canada
Level Contributor
596 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Cam

Yes Mama40 I miss the cam like crazy!!!I sorta felt like i could keep in touch with mazatlan when the cam was there!! I could look down the beach using the beach cam and sometimes i might even recognize the vendors on the beach..if i used my imagination i could hear the waves and smell the salty ocean..LOL....With any luck it will be up and running again...

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Cam

Thats exactly it mazatlanfan!

Has anyone e-mailed the inn lately to get an update? When some of us were using Vista, we lost the ability to control the camera, and I had e-mailed then, and gotten a very nice and quick response.

Gr.Rapids Minnesota
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Cam

Please tell me how to log on to the beach cam ! I'd like to see it when it's up & running again (although between this (the forum) and a beach cam I may forget to go to work ! I miss Maz soo much. Looking forward to getting my reservations finalized (we're on Mexican time, so I've learned to be patient !) I'll keep looking for a response, Thanks to all Que tengas un buen dias !

Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach Cam

www.innatmazatlan.com.mx/campage.html

The link is always available in the "weather sticky" at the top of the page.

Gr.Rapids Minnesota
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach Cam

Thanks Cabanabob, I've bookmarked, and will keep checking to see if it starts up again.

Auburn, Washington
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach Cam

My husband was on the web cam today, its up and running, although it is somewhat out position, when you move the camera to the north beach the camera hits the roof, but it works fine. Enjoy!

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
358 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach Cam

I still can't get it to work. Anyone else having problems?

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beach Cam

Still no luck for me either.