We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet Get-a Way

Minnesota
1 post
Save Topic
Quiet Get-a Way

Any suggestions on where to go in Mexico? We want something Quite & not near the hustle & busy and want to be right on the beach. A island, but not to crazy $$$. I searched so much, I need suggestions.

Thanks

Elaine

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiet Get-a Way

The cheapest beach resort areas of Mexico are (1) Mazatlan, and (2) Acapulco. Most other places cost quite a bit more. You can stay out a ways in either place and enjoy yourself, I would think.

Mazatlan
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Quiet Get-a Way

If you decide on Mazatlan, Look at the RIU Resort. Nice pools, private beach area and lots of security. Tourism is down, they are giving big discounts on the rooms at this time.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quiet Get-a Way

If you choose Mazatlan try Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay on the beach and gated.

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,200 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quiet Get-a Way

Consider Ixtapa. You can get Condo's at vrbo.com right on the water.

5. Re: Quiet Get-a Way

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2010, 05:18