We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Hour List / Crawl

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
294 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Hour List / Crawl

For me…I couldn’t even attempt all this because I’m so darn lazy!!! After a good lunch and a few drinks I was stuck at the beach until I went back to the Sunspree for a 2x1 margs and sunsets! Hope this helps someone out there.

A nice start is lunch at the Balboa Towers ocean side restaurant with 2x1 margs all day. Try to get here around 11sh for this to work.

After a good inexpensive lunch and a couple mango margs head north about 15minutes to The INN for 2x1 drinks from 12-1 at their pool area.

Get your drink and swim on for a bit then head south 5 minutes to Costa de Oro for 2x1 at the pool from 1-2. Great pool and plenty of loungers to chill out here for a few hours.

OR

Go to El Cid after The INN. Cid has 2x1 from 12-2 and again from 4-6.

*****MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EXTRA DRINKS TO GET YOU TO THE 2nd H.R.!!!!

If you’re looking for a little more relaxed atmosphere for your sunset and drinks at the pool or beach...Stumble a little further north past el cid to the Holiday Inn Sunspree. 2x1 drinks at the pool and restaurant from 4-7. I highly recommend the mango margs, margs on the rocks, and rum punch (all dangerous!!)

If this doesn’t work for you…make your own with the following list provided:

HAPPY HOUR TIMES (2x1):

From south to north (I think!)

Playa Maz----4-6

Las Flores---4-6 and 9-10

Balboa Towers---all day margs and 12-1 beer

Costa de Oro----1-2

INN----12-1 and 5-6

Cid----12-2 and 4-6

Sunspree---4-7

Please respond with your experiences and added/ updated info!!!!! SALUD!!!!!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
747 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

nice list thanks for sharing...will hit a few during march :)

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,460 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

Great list and it should be helpful. I don't know many people that could last that many days of happy hour, however <GRIN>

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

Thanks for the list. Sorry we missed you.

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

Great work Neubreed!

minnesota
Level Contributor
216 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

great list! but just one correction, the inn afternoon happy hour is 4-6, have fun !!

Canada
Level Contributor
596 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

the saloon has happy hour from 4-6

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,709 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

There are happy hours almost everywhere in the tourist zone, from one end to the other....(judging from the really happy people we see during this season..hehe) The Purple Onion has happy hour continue from afternoon all through the night on Fridays, for their karaoke. That's the same night they do the 89 cent ribs that GirlonVacation was mentioning in her trip report.

Saint Cloud...
Level Contributor
558 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

My favorite thing to do is go to Joe's Oyster bar in the afternoon. Bucket of beer, fun music, and sit on the ledge overlooking the beach/ocean. Sigh. Haven't been since 2006. Miss it.

9. Re: Happy Hour List / Crawl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2010, 07:18