We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

32 days to long?

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
32 days to long?

just bookehinkd 32 days in nov. 1week at playa then 1 week at rui all inclusive then the rest of the time at El Cid 1 bedroom. What do you think? They tell me its to long but I cant wait to be there.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
763 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 32 days to long?

To long, no way!!!!...I would love 32 days in mzt.... I just wouldn't want to come home, but I never do....Sounds wonderful...Have fun....

calgary
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 32 days to long?

If I could afford to take 32 days off to go to Maz, I would do it tomorrow. So its definitely not too long from my p.o.v.

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 32 days to long?

Ya cant wait. Trip of a lifetime.Any suggestions of different things to do I would love. Traveling with mazatlan virgin so will be doing all tours again. Hope to see some trip adviser people there. Travel dates Nov 4 to Dec 6th.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 32 days to long?

We booked a month and just touched the surface.

You will not run of things to do.

We are going back as soon as we can for more of Wonderful Mazatlan.

The time went by so fast perhaps because we were having so much fun.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 32 days to long?

I usually go for about two weeks and it flys by so no 32 days is not too long!

Enjoy!

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 32 days to long?

Wow...my question is who is "they" that are saying it will be too long?! LOL!

We spend 2 weeks because thats the most we can do at a time right now, and we are saying "oh but, we didnt get to do....or see.... " on the way to the airport. We know that we have just scratched the surface.

Have a wonderful time!

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,369 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 32 days to long?

I was there for 28 days last Jan and DID NOT want to leave. I'm planning on Jan AND Feb next winter! My favorite thing to do was horse back riding at Ginger's, went 7 times. I loved it there. Enjoy!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,485 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 32 days to long?

32 days is not too long. I stay six months and don't think thats too long. I hope to see you in November.

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 32 days to long?

The longer you stay the harder it is to leave and also, the longer you stay the faster the time goes by.

The longest I've ever stayed at one time is seven weeks and believe me....I'd still be there if it was possible.

A month ( 32 days ) is OK but in my opinion....not long enough.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 32 days to long?

my wife, daughter and I've spent 60 days + there for the last few years. we're in our 30's and no, it's definately not too long.