We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Ramada

I asked this question awhile ago...I'm going to try again, I heard the place was remodeled. Never any comments on the forum. Has anyone checked it out lately? I really like the location. Any locals out there that can help me out?

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,735 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramada

It has had remodeling. On TA en Español, there are 2 good reviews, only a few months ago. One business traveler commented on his surprise at how much it's changed and how much he really liked the changes, with LCD TV's, new beds, and the Spa. Hope this helps a little.

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramada

Thanks, anyone else?

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramada

That's the one that was formally the Sabalo I believe. I had a few friends that preferred the Sabalo hands down to the Playa Mazatlan when I was staying there a few years ago. If how well they maintain the outside is any indication I'm sure it will be nice. I wish I could help but I have never stayed there.

El Paso
Level Contributor
73 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ramada

I did a lot of wandering around this March when I was in Mazatlan for a Week. The grounds and 1st floor looked very nice to me, but I didnt ask to see a room. I did note that the location was ideal if you want to walk the Malecon or go downtown to Plazuela Machado or head up Las Gaviotas to the bars clubs near Playa Mazatlan. Also its right next to a very laid back bar called Joes Oyster bar....Give it a try!

Edited: 01 June 2010, 22:29
5. Re: Ramada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 00:39
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ramada

Thanks everyone, think I'll have a look in November when there.

Don't want to take a chance, but, perhaps for my next visit!

7. Re: Ramada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2010, 08:00