We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The dreaded waiting....

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
The dreaded waiting....

We are booked for the week before Thanksgiving...now the hard part, waiting, waiting, waiting......See you all there!

washington
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The dreaded waiting....

I know what you mean. six of us, are headed to the Playa Mazatlan that same week. our favorite time of the year, in Mazatlan. I find myself, looking at Mazatlan trip forum , more often, as time creeps forward. Its always interesting to hear about any changes, or whats going on. ----enjoy

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
88 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The dreaded waiting....

SpudGirl, We know how you feel. We too will be going to Mazatlan the week of November 21-28 staying at the Emerald Estates at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay. The countdown is 142 days till we finally leave Texas for paradise. The Mazatlan Trip Forum has been our saving grace with all the great advise and comments from many of the local destination experts. Thanks to all of you for a job well done. You have provided such valuable advise in preparation for our second trip back to Mazatlan. Hope to see many of you upon our return.

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The dreaded waiting....

I will go for two weeks for the second half of October. The waiting doesn't bother me becasue I feel like something is missing if I don't have a Mazatlan trip booked for the near future.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,360 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The dreaded waiting....

Oct 17 to Oct 31. PBEB and PBM. Can't wait...but we have to.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The dreaded waiting....

We are also going to Maz for 2 weeks in mid October staying at El Cid Granada hoping if it's slow then we could maybe upgrade to El Cid Castilla to be on the beach. We were to Maz this past April and loved it but are a little worried about the storm season not being over in mid October?

Carson City, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The dreaded waiting....

Upgrading in Ocotber shouldn't be any problem at all. I would get on their website and e-mail them,tell them you want to upgrade. They'll tell you how much but in the last few years they have told me I would pay at check-in and then they don't charge me. I sure hope it works this year. At the very least you'll know you have the room and at worst how much it will cost. I've been there for three major storms, two in October and one in September and they never ruined my vacation.

Edited: 16 July 2010, 02:19
BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The dreaded waiting....

LOL, oh cry me a river spudgirl hehehee ;) we keep looking at our life... and re looking and its looking like another 2yrs!!! I have actually stopped coming to the forum because it hurts! LOL

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: The dreaded waiting....

mama, I'll cry you a river while drinking margitas on the beach in November....you will get back when the time is right in your life :)

BC Okanagan
Level Contributor
3,045 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The dreaded waiting....

Ahhh yes, keep the Margs flowing! ;) And enjoy!!

PS dont forget Pics and Reports..keeps the rest of us sane hehee

10. Re: The dreaded waiting....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan
Recent Conversations