We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacifico brewery tour

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,302 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Pacifico brewery tour

We finally got there. Last year we were "rained" out by the hurricane. Interesting tour. They take you thru the major steps in the beer making process and you end up in a top floor museum/bar where you can sample the brew and gather in a 360 degree view of Mazatlan. Free.

You can go with a tour group. Or have the hotel concerige reserve you a slot. The 8 of us went in a red truck (our cost) from the hotel.

Remember long pants and closed footwear. No pictures until you get to the museum/bar.

Morris, Illinois
Level Contributor
774 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacifico brewery tour

I think you talked me into it - Is it like Golden Co. or St. Louis where you are limited to one or two? :-( or :-] or more :-} ?? Just kidding, I would bet the view is even better than the Freeman.. Gotta check it out this year, thanx for the report.

2. Re: Pacifico brewery tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 05:17