We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are Mercado food prices?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Topic
What are Mercado food prices?

I thought it might be good to add a topic on what things cost at the Mercado (Centro). I recall a kilo of real good looking steak for about $60 pesos. Lean, looked fine! Less than $3 USD a pound. A bag of tomatoes for like $15 pesos...maybe more people would like to know more? Hav to admit I'm more of a restaurant type but planning longer stays so that will change. :)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What are Mercado food prices?

Everyone must be shopping. Good. Up to date pricing on the way maybe. ;)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
306 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What are Mercado food prices?

you mention good looking meat. Reminds me of buying a real nice rib steak at the Mercado and taking it back to my hotel and grilling it. Man, was that thing TOUGH! Like shoe leather. Looked great...just was not like the meat one would get in the good old US of A.

Edited: 30 December 2010, 00:54
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What are Mercado food prices?

Sounds like a vote for Henderson's up north a ways on Camaron Sabalo!

4. Re: What are Mercado food prices?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2011, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan
Recent Conversations