We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vineyard Ministries

Hamilton, Ont...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vineyard Ministries

First time visitor to Mazatlan, arriving Friday evening and can't wait. We are staying at the RIU Emerald Bay, and looking forward to a relaxing week. My first question is how to get some supplies to Vineyard Ministries..my wife and I both had a "snow day" today so we went shopping trying to purchase some of the items on the want list for this very fine and considerate organization. I picked up the web site from a thread on this Forum..."which I enjoy lurking on once a day" You regulars really deserve a pat on the back for making this for what it is. I have one day and have two calls out for a lefty glove, I hope to find one and if I do do I'llhave to find that hotel too...My second question; Super Bowl Sunday' good place to watch the game...My best friend will be with me "my wife" who is not much of a football fan, so it will have to be a pretty nice place. Any input you could give would be much appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Emerald Bay
Hotel Riu Emerald Bay
3,475 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Mazatlan
Mazatlan
Sinaloa, Mexico
Mercado Pino Suarez
Gift & Speciality Shops
Look Vintage and Modern Gallery
Art Galleries, Gift & Speciality Shops
Joyeria Cielito Lindo
Gift & Speciality Shops
Mercado Municipal
Flea & Street Markets
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vineyard Ministries

I don't have all that at hand, but all the places you want to find are very easily reached. Please do a search (above on this page) and you will find recent threads about the Church AND the Super Bowl (places to watch; The Dugout, La Palpapa del Mar, many others). The Church is along the main road, Camaron Sabalo, in the Golden Zone. Once in Maz, you will only have to ask; someone will take you there or send you off with directions. Nice golden-yellow building, blue trim/lettering. And Thanks! :)

Oh, you might find a nice view of the game right there at RIU! Many restaurant/bars.

Edited: 03 February 2011, 02:48
Mentioned in this post
Golden Zone
Golden Zone
380 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vineyard Ministries

La Vina is on Camaron Sabalo in the Golden Zone. It is a large yellow building on the main drag. It is about halfway between Panama Restaurant and Dairy Queen--on the same side of the street. English services are at 9 AM every sunday and you are sure to find someone to take the "stuff."

The office is usually open during the day from 9 AM-1 PM Tues-Fri. It is located on the north side of the church.

Thanks for your effort in bringing it. The poor people can use whatever you bring. If you have any problems please call me at 913-1143.

Mentioned in this post
Golden Zone
Golden Zone
380 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Panama
Panama
1,625 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
490 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vineyard Ministries

>>It is a large yellow building on the main drag. It is about halfway between Panama Restaurant and Dairy Queen<<

Is that the area where the Guadalajara Grill was once located before it moved around the corner?

Mentioned in this post
Panama
Panama
1,625 Reviews
Mazatlan, Mexico
Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vineyard Ministries

Vineyard Ministries is in the former Guadalajara Grill building.

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
490 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vineyard Ministries

Thought that might be the case.

Hamilton, Ont...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vineyard Ministries

Thanks everyone for your input, and Mazexp I did write your number down just in case but it sounds pretty straight forward.

7. Re: Vineyard Ministries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2012, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Mazatlan