We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Mazatlan and loving it

Hamilton, Ont...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
In Mazatlan and loving it

Staying at the riu Emerald bay and as usual..... love Mexico.and the Mexican people.

Did the beach, the pool, went shopping at the little plaza north of the RIU and checked out Lionso and all is great... Slow elevators???? So far I have found 9 of them..We're on the 17th floor and there has been no wait at all. Food is great along with staff. Can't wait to go into town. Pictures to follow. I took pictures of our Honeymoon suite and will post.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
590 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Keep the reports coming----

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
3,737 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Welcome to Mazatlan. Hope you have a the best time ever.

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,369 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

That little plaza is great. The very last shop gave me a great deal on items I had been pricing all over Maz for the last month.

The RIU looks very nice as I past by it on the horses. I'd like a tour of it one of these days. Do those rooms have heat? LOL ;)

Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Sounds great! Go to playa bruja tomorrow (by lionso's) and check out a state surf competition! Supposed to be very cool!

Wish It, Was A...
Level Contributor
939 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Glad you are enjoying Maz Wannabepoolboy!

Everyone there should take note he did not mention being COLD soooo all you people in Maz need to start acting like honeymooners annnnnd VIOLA...problem solved.

Have fun warming up y'all!!

MBL

Edited: 06 February 2011, 02:39
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Pictures! Great! Looking forward to them, thanks! :) Keep on enjoyin'...

Hamilton, Ont...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Cold??? Was going to go to Dallas for Superbowl 32-37 degrees, was going to go to phoenix for golf morning tee offs delayed because of frost..Do you get it..ITS GREAT HERE and the staff is great, food is great and weather is great. Working on the pictures

Saskatoon, Sk.
Level Contributor
293 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Good to hear you're enjoying it, we will be there in 11 days. Can't wait to see the pics as we are getting married at the Riu.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
405 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time there! We too enjoy the small shopping center north of RIU. We have not eaten at Roy's but hear from some people they had very good lobster. Looking forward to your photos and updates on your trip! We would like to tour RIU somtime too.

10. Re: In Mazatlan and loving it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 22:18