We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

OK folks, I was really concerned this year about traveling to Mazatlan because of the safety issue. I posted about it and was concerned when posts were removed. Well we went and had a fantastic vacation and not even once did we see or hear anything even remotely frightening. We went on several Vista tours out into the countryside and absolutely loved the experience. We explored Old Mazatlan and ate on the Plaza Muchado and walked hours down streets, sidewalks and beaches.

I honestly seldom gave our safety a thought after day 1. Our shuttle from and to the airport were arranged through Bonito Travel and went flawlessly, while we sat back and enjoyed the countryside and city sites.

I want to post more but my Granddaughter is calling me so later!!! AHHHHH THE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES WHILE MY TAN BEGINS TO FADE!!!!

Onca Explorations
Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing
Mazatlan Tours
Sightseeing Tours
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Glad you had a great time. Glad you liked Vista Tours also. I think they're about the best in town there. Thank you for posting!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
778 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Glad you had fun!! I have always felt safe in Mzt and I glad you did too...

NC
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Glad you had a good time

When your grandaughter will let you :-) I would love to hear about your tours to the countryside

Thank you ..........

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Me, too...me, too...me, too! I want to hear about your countryside tours because we've been on the fence about the Tequila tour! So glad you had a great vacation, and thanks for the encouraging post.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
405 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Looking forward to your trip report! Thanks for taking the time to share!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
808 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Very cool; great to hear, and eagerly await more! Thanks for checking in, glad you had the usual great time! :) Counting the days myself, now!

Arkansas
Level Contributor
592 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

Thanks for the report. We have been on the tequila tour and found it very informative. Every tour we have learned more about the area and all were enjoyable. we will soon be in Maz. again and are trying to decide what new we want to experience.- we haven't be on the Pacifico tour and we haven't gone on the sunset sail. Any sugestions. ???

8. Re: Just back and we felt perfectly SAFE!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 04:16