We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doing the happy dance!!!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Doing the happy dance!!!

The "we're leaving for Mazatlan in 24 hours" dance, that is!

How has the weather been the last day or so? Expecting any cold blasts in the near future? We live in Houston where we have our fair share of heat and sunshine, but we SO look forward to the awesomness of the Mazatlan sunshine while sitting on the beach!

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
Level Contributor
5,477 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doing the happy dance!!!

It has been foggy in the morning prior to noon, then warms up with sunshine in the afternoon. It has warmed up a little in the evening this week as well. This morning I woke up to clear skies and sunshine and I live 5 blocks east of The Inn at Mazatlan. Have a safe trip!

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
Level Contributor
3,364 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doing the happy dance!!!

The weather is perfect this morning and it's finally been warming up... sure just when it's time for me to go. :( yes.. this cold blast is leaving..lol

Last night was the first night I was comfortable outside in a tank top/shorts and what really helped was no wind!

Stop by and see me before thurs. **waves from the rooftop**

Have a safe flight!

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Doing the happy dance!!!

Hope you have a great trip. Sounds like the weather is warming up a bit for you. We're going in 3 weeks and can't wait. Happy travels!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doing the happy dance!!!

Hey Luv Maz Virginia Beach.... What airfare did you find? Continental via Houston?

Enjoy !!!

Formerly of Sandbridge, VA

Edited: 21 February 2011, 01:52
Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Doing the happy dance!!!

Yep, Continental via Houston has proven to be the cheapest and fastest route for us. Got a great deal on airfare way back in June.

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Doing the happy dance!!!

We aren't going to make it to Maz this year, but very happy for you. Please post a trip report and photos. It's been pouring here for days, and I need some sunshiney pics from Maz to brighten things up.

7. Re: Doing the happy dance!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 07:17