We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Break Get Together

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Traverse City...
Level Contributor
448 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Spring Break Get Together

I am looking to see if anyone is interested in a Happy Hour get together for anyone who has been reading this forum. I'll be in Maz. from March 19 - April 2nd. and thought this would be a great way to meet some of the regular posters as well as making some new friends. If anyone is interested we'll pick a date and place to meet some place preferably outside like the Dugout or Gus's.

20 days and counting.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring Break Get Together

What a great idea. Let me talk to the gang. We have four adults, two little girls and a baby so this adventure requires more planning. We love breakfast at Gus Gus and lunch at the Dugout..as well as the buckets of beer. My husband and I were married two years ago in Mazatlan and look forward to visiting our favorite city again. Love your invite...we'll be there exactly the same time you are so we'll hopefully come up with a date, place and time.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
448 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring Break Get Together

sounds great. we'll pick a date soon. hopefully some more people will join in too.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
747 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring Break Get Together

Hope you all meet up if i was down I would be in as well.. Last march met up TA people at el cid on st patty's day.. Was alot fun....Enjoy all!!

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
448 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spring Break Get Together

Bump...

anyone else intereted in a group happy hour?

Canada
Level Contributor
596 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spring Break Get Together

I arrive on April 4 and would like to meet up I am always at Gus Y Gus in the evenings anyway but I think some folks were looking at a get together before that.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
956 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Spring Break Get Together

I am always here, and always ready for Happy Hour!

St. Paul, MN
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spring Break Get Together

My friends are there next weekend. Pick a date and place and we can try to meet for a drink!

Wish It, Was A...
Level Contributor
939 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Spring Break Get Together

I won't be there but I vote for Diego's Beach House as the meeting place just because I would like to see how things are going there.

I know it will be my new favorite hangout on my next trip down. Please report back if you even just happen to go on your own!

Thanks for listening to my plea...LOL

MBL

9. Re: Spring Break Get Together

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 04:16