We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panchos

wisconsin
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
Panchos

Where is the 2nd location of Panchos? I found the one across from Pueblo Bonita. Is the other in the golden zone as well?

Ontario
Level Contributor
3,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panchos

The original Pancho's is on the beach just south of Las Flores hotel.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Panchos

thanks Neil. I haven't gotten that far yet. We had been staying downtown and just moved yesterday to the El Cid. So I am guessing we need to go farther up the way?

California
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Panchos

ds if you know where the huge store that features sea shells (sorry forgot the name), Panchos will be in the little shopping area directly across the street. Look for the steps that go up to a walkway that takes you between a row of stores on each side. The original Panchos is at the very end right on the beach.

Edited: 09 March 2011, 06:25
Ontario
Level Contributor
3,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Panchos

ds....no you have gone quite far enough north! Head south down to Dairy Queen, hang a right past the Ocean Palms and you will come to Las Flores. From there you will see the Sea Shell Museum that Agua talks about etc etc.

California
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Panchos

Good directions and thanks for naming the Sea Shell Museum. Keep in mind you can only hang a right at the Dairy Queen if you're walking, as it's one way the other direction for cars, and you can't turn right.

If by chance you were in a vehicle go just a little futher to Panama Restaurant, then turn right a block to the dead end. Turn right again and you'll hit the Sea Shell Musuem and Panchos almost immediately.

Edited: 09 March 2011, 08:52
Lake Minnewawa, mn
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Panchos

If this map links properly you will see all of the places mentioned above.

The Dairy Queen is at the top center and Panchos, spelled incorrectly, is at the bottom center.

Scroll over the highlighted boxes.

wikimapia.org/…9

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
157 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Panchos

Hi Neil- Hey- I musta een having senior moments. When did they open a Panchos by Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan??? We were there this past December and I surely did not see one near the hotel. Maybe need to get my eyes checked or possibly to much Tequila???

10 More Days until we are back at PB- Maz. for fabulous friends, staff, food, beaching, swimming and just enjoying Mazatlan.

Ontario
Level Contributor
3,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Panchos

Kate....it's a very recent opening, don't know exactly when. I'll leave your "senior moments" up to you, I'm having enough trouble with my own......

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
157 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Panchos

So- same owners and the food just as marvelous as the original on???

Panchos is one returant theat we go to several times during our trips to Maz. LOVE the food and also like the atmosphere of the one on the Beach too.

Any review of Panchos #2 by Pueblo Bonito would be appreciated

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Panchos

Panchos across from P.B had me puzzled too.

The only place I could think of big enough for a new Panchos would be the restraunt that closed last year across the road between P.B. & El Cid Marina

I think it was called Senior Peppers before.

Edited: 10 March 2011, 01:36